No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
This legal document covers the content and acceptable usage of shelleylouisedesign.co.uk.By accessing this site you are acknowledging your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- You may only access our site for legal purposes. You may not use it to post, submit or transmit any material that is; threatening, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, technically harmful, fraudulent or interferes with the normal operation of the site. By using our site you are agreeing to our legal usage terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access our website.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services that your purchase through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All materials displayed or made available on our website, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, graphics, documents, texts and images are owned or licensed to Shelley Louise Design or our suppliers, and are protected by copyright laws. By using our site you agree that you will only access the content for your personal and non-commercial use. No materials on this website may be reproduced, copied or transmitted without our permission.
- Our website may contain third party links to other sites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control or responsibility for the content, or the privacy of the information you provide when visiting such sites.
- We may change, update, and terminate any of the content on our website. We have the right to makes these changes without notice. We may also stop your access to any part or all of the services provided by us on the site at any time, with or without cause or notice, and for any reason.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability, pricing and availability of the information or products found on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We may update our website terms and conditions from time to time. Please refer back to this page for any changes. You may direct any queries about our Terms & Conditions byemailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0191 460 3262 (Please note Business Opening hours are between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday) you may also mail your query to us at Shelley Louise Design, Watson House, Staithes Road, Dunston, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9DR, United Kingdom.
- Our site is not intended for children. If you are under the age of 18 years you may only use our site with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
Delivery & Returns Policy
This document outlines the delivery and returns policies of:
Shelley Louise Design, Watson House, Staithes Road, Dunston, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9DR, United Kingdom
0191 460 3262 (Please note Business Opening hours are between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday)
All Prices shown are excluding Postage & Packaging.
Shelley Louise Design has a range of delivery options available. When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed.
We will endeavour to despatch all orders within 3 working days (day 1 – orders placed before 11am) on receipt of payment. Orders placed after 2pm Thursday may not be processed until the Monday. If we are unable to post your order out within this time we will inform you. Please see the delivery guidelines;
£3.50 Standard Delivery – 3-5 Working Days*
Goods in shopping cart weighing OVER 2kg will be charged £7.00 Standard Delivery.
Service – Royal Mail Second Class
*Please note the expected times are only set as a guideline by Royal Mail, this may take a little longer in busier periods. If your order has not arrived within this specified timescale please email us and we can investigate this on your behalf.
Please note we only deliver our products to the United Kingdom, to enquire about a sale outside of this area please contact email@example.com
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 0191 460 3262 (Please note Business Opening hours are between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every care is taken when packaging our products, customer satisfaction is our priority. If you have any problem with your purchase, please see the guidelines below:
- You can return any item bought (new and unused), within 14 working days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or credit-note to the full value of the return. Please email email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt for all returns including details of return reason and contact details.
- Any faulty/damaged goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item. Damaged or faulty goods must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. Please email a photograph of the damaged item, date of delivery and your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty. The Customer is liable for the cost of postage on returned/exchanged goods.
- If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item. We advise you use a recorded-delivery service for your protection.
- Returns are not accepted on any sale goods or discounted items.
Please send all returns to:
Shelley Louise Design
Tyne and Wear
If you have any questions about the delivery, return or exchange of goods, please contact us on 0191 460 3262 (Opening Hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday) or by email on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
SHELLEY LOUISE CANDLES & MORE LTD
Tyne and Wear