No products in the cart.
SITTING BUDDHA OIL BURNER
A ceramic sitting Buddha, with a gloss finish.
OIL BURNER AND WAX MELT INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the instructions below, to get the most out of the burner and your wax melts.
* Break off a section of your melt and place in the burner tray.
* Never overfill your tray with wax.
* Ensure your burner is on a flat, even surface and away from flammable materials.
* When using wax melts, do not add water to your burner tray.
* Ensure there is ample wax in the burner tray before lighting the tea light candle.
* Do not leave unattended.
* Do not allow to burn dry.
* The oil burner may get very hot during use.
* Ensure your tea light candle is fully extinguished once you have finished with your burner.
* Leave the wax to cool then dispose of carefully, wrapped in tin foil.
* Thoroughly clean your oil burner before reuse.
Before using oil burners and wax melts, please ensure you read the product label.
WARNING: Each oil burner comes with safety instructions. Never leave an unattended candle burning. Always burn on a non-flammable surface. Keep out of reach of children.