No products in the cart.
At shelleylouisedesign.co.uk we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
By registering for our newsletters, you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note, we take your privacy very seriously and do not share your information with any third parties.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email / communication from us in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes.
The typical type of information we will collect about you includes:
• Your name
• Phone number
• Email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If any of this information changes, you must ensure that you amend the details in order for us to provide you with the best possible service.
We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to: a) process your order b) provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service c) help to prevent fraud i.e. we check card details with our merchant card checking facility and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis d) open and run your membership e) provide a more tailor made shopping experience.
When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to www.shelleylouisedesign.co.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank/credit card details). By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ us of the webiste and to compile statistical reports on website activity for shelleylouisedesign.co.uk.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You can usually modify your browser to prevent cookies from being stored. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- You can use this website without disclosing any personal information to us. We will only collect personal information in order to fulfil your online query or if you purchase any of our products and/or services. By doing so you may submit personal data and sensitive information to us, which includes (but is not limited to) your; name, address, business name, telephone number, payment details and email address.
- If you provide your personal details to us you are consenting to their use. Your information will be kept secure, and will be only collected and used from you in accordance with national data privacy laws. By submitting your information, you agree it may be used, stored and processed to improve the operation, administration and development of our business.
- You are entitled to be informed of the personal information we hold about you. We are happy to comply with any requests once we are satisfied of your identity.
Data Collection & Disclosure
- We only collect any personal details that are necessary to process payment for your online purchase and/or to answer any email queries
- We will not release personal details to any third party, unless we are required to do so by law.
- We may use your information to contact you about your order, or from time to time, inform you of changes to our website; advice on new products and services, special offers or to gain feedback on our business.
- If you do not want to receive any communications from us please contact us by sending an email to the address provided on this website.